View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017   #113
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Brad's New Bike - '12 ZX10R

Well photobucket can suck a fat one and making people pay for pictures. Oh well, time to move onto something better, maybe I'll go back and update the thread with pictures again if I ever get a ton of free time...

Bike finally made it back on the road yesterday for a quick ride in 90 degree temps with high humidity and the bike ran good! It definitley needs more fuel than before the headwork. I noticed the bike going a bit lean even in the mid range with just barely, barely getting on it. So that's a good sign there might be some more ponies to be had! Hope to try and get some more miles on it this week/weekend and try and get the tune dialed in as best I can on pump gas.

If I can get the tune dialed in over the weekend and all is well with the bike, there is a bike night on the 25th with a mobile dyno. I'm tempted to throw a street tire on the bike and see what it makes extended on a street tire in hot summer temps. Ideally I'd like to go back on the dyno after I get a mr12 tune done on it, back to swb and cool fall temps to try and get some better dick swinging numbers out of it.

There is also a track day on August 12th I want to try and make it out to. Probably swap out to the track plastics if I make it out the the track then after the track I'll be raising the forks a bit to fit that big ugly lsr fender on it and putting the stock arm back on. Then hopefully out to Maine for the Loring 1.5 miles land speed event on Sept 1st!

But I'm so pumped it has ran good so far and has no leaks or issues. I was thinking for a while the bike would be sitting in the garage like this forever and ever
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote