View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015   #24
scheides
flips McGee

Re: FS: 2006 Evo9 SE - Tarmac Black - $21,999

Someone on another forum asked me about 'where all the SE stuff was' so I thought I'd share here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricBlueIX View Post
Where are the parts that make it an SE? Wheels? SE lip? Seems like that car has seen a lot of hard miles being tracked. I was laughed at for asking over $20k for my EB IX SSL with 102k miles.
Sorry you were laughed at! I've had several extremely interested parties; being a moderator here on evoM and a leading member of the local car community, people generally trust what I've built I guess as they know the hard work and fine attention to detail I put into cars like this.

SE Options:
-SE Badge: removed by original owner, along with all other badges.
-Wheels: swapped for X wheels. 18's are bigger and I like the look.
-Seats: in great shape! Original red stitching still there, looks good and seats are comfy as hell!
-Front Lip: damaged a few winters back by the original owner, a new one was procured, painted, and installed.
-HID headlights: still there, function fantastic! Love the look and great at night!
-Aluminum Roof: again, still there. You can tell it is the aluminum model by the extra front-to-rear bevels/lines about 3" inward from the standard door line. You can see them in the following pic:

High res here:
http://www.scheides.com/gallery/evo9/IMG_8022?full=1

Any other questions, let me know!

Someone needs to pick this up! I'm not desperate but just looking to keep things moving, come take a look and make me an offer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote