View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010   #86
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Big Brown's Automagic - The last episode in my DSM story.

They are actually 450s, as far as I know it should of been 390s, but this parts car had a 14b and 450s on it so yay me.

Onto the pics i've been slacking on.
Hmmm no more single piston on the front. (Needs moar SS line though)

What kept me a little busy last week.

Not really a great pic. (i'll get a better one later)
But this is my power distribution block, where every additional electrical item will be provided fused power and a ground so that everything is in one place neatly. Will be labelled later.

You know I couldn't roll stock.

I thought I had a better pic of this:

My explanation on what i deemed a failed experiment, every car that has a solid rear/sealed deck on the back with speakers sounds awesome so i thought I would stick those sick ass infinity kappas back there, well I wasn't impressed and I think its because I didn't seal it 100% so I'm gonna say screw it and stick my type Rs in the stock location.
Also the metal stock brackets aren't as heavy as I thought so they can stay, I just need to figure where I am going to install my sub as it is a kicker solo baric 10" in a truck box so its a little tall.

Update from here, well I need to put in those alpines, pickup some 6 1/2"s for the doors. I'm going to be calling O'reillys here in a min for my wheel bearing and hopefully have all of that done before this weekend.

Oh, my gauges will be here on wed. afternoon so I am planning on getting those in and getting some pics.

Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote