Thread: House Projects
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015   #965
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: House Projects

So starting april we will be breaking ground on our new deck.
Last fall i tore out the existing structure to hopefully get the footings dug and filled and inspected. But due to weather it didnt work out.
We are creating a deck that will wrap around the back of the house that will be much bigger.
Looking at a number of different woods for the decking material. Ipe vs Tigerwood vs Cumaru, The latter two being less expensive but still pretty hard on the hardness scale and will hold up for 25+ years. Tigerwood looks awesome and cumaru has more of a reddish tone to it which i like as well.
Anyways ill try to keep updating on progress of this.
The Contractor i am using is DunRight Remodeling. (http://Dunrightremodeling.com)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	deck1.JPG
Views:	448
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	15108   Click image for larger version

Name:	deck2.JPG
Views:	482
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	15109  
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote