View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010   #152
notsostockgalant
3g camaro owner

Drives: 88' camaro 400hp 327 sbc
Re: Project Lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
Just an update on my Chiyna stereo GPS problem. I've been troubleshooting it just about every other day with their tech support via email over the last few weeks. They've finally ran out of ideas and asked for me to send it back. So I will be removing it and shipping it back out to them tomorrow hopefully. Bummer that I haven't fixed it yet, but can't complain about their customer service as it's been a lot better than I ever expected from a company on the other side of the planet. So kudos on them for that. Hopefully they get it fixed and sent back and it works just fine for a long time after this. If so, I'm definately going to consider one for the Envoy.
I was actually eyeing a few of these units up after your initial reviews, does their customer service speak pretty good english, just wondering incase I ever have to deal with them. Idk if you've looked at any of the name brand nav units but if you have how does it compare in terms of screen resolution? Sorry for all my stupid questions u can pm me back if u want just kinda wanted a first person unbiased review.

Edit* shoulda used a pm instead sorry for the clutter
notsostockgalant is offline   Reply With Quote