View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014   #59
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Brad's New Bike - '12 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehehodi View Post
Congrats! And the pics are awesome! Didn't think a extended bike could wheelie
Thanks Pat!! When you fuck up a launch, anything is possible lol. Better go make a project thread for your new car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
Kawasaki H2 for next year :P Factory supercharged liter bike, they are already nuts!
I wish, too much money for this guy. I think I'd rather buy a built/turbo'd busa for a fraction of the price of a h2. Will definitely be a bad ass bike that's for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
Woot!!! Congrats man, 152mph is getting it done!
Thanks Aaron! Hopefully my fatty self can lose some weight and get that trap speed up a bit next year just by losing a few lbs lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Leasure View Post
Awesome, congratulations on 8's!
Thanks Mark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00sted_spyder View Post
Damn, at first I wasnt to impressed with the looks of the new kawasaki rockets. But now I live the looks of them because of your photos! Also loving that white cbr1000rr with gold wheels.
Thank you! I really didn't like the way they look stock either, I think the lowering the front and mirror block offs really helped it. I wasn't much of a Honda guy until I saw that thing, bike is super clean and awesome looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
Bad ass! Got any video of the new technique? Pretty sweet dude!
Thanks Chris! No videos of the different technique, think the buddy who was getting some of the runs got tired recording the runs and just wanted to watch and I wasn't really thinking I'd get into the 8s that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningWood View Post
Awesome job getting to the 8's! Now see how deep into them you can go next year
Thanks! I would love to try and get into the crazy 8's (8.88) consistently. Think that will be the next goal to try and do that on pump gas The track is like my crack lol
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote