View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015   #18
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

Send a message via AIM to SlowWhite
Re: issues - stumped and need options

Update.

So finally got a few hours to work on the car.

I had one oil leak left from my off road excursion thanks to bitch who was texting and driving that put me into the ditch. Ordered up a fellow oil pan gasket. And got that installed. (Did not fix the leak, it has to be coming from oil filter housing (not happy about that)

Also got the hx40 compressor cover sealed finally, however have to clock it again as my fan hits the elbow.

Went to take the car to get groceries. (Wife left the door open for a week so battery was dead) anyrate two things. 1) now my tps sensor is reading .75, normally sits at .63 via link

2) my isc is reading 81 normally sat at 30.

Even when the biss is fully closed lowest I could get was 70

Even with issues went to get groceries. Car ran flawlessly, other then when I came oit of gear rpms would drop to like 530rpms then go back to 1000 right away. (Biss my guess)

Even got on boost a little and the hx40 hits like my old 35r. So far thinking the hx35 was a much smoother turbo and better suited for the road racing. So that'll probably go back on.

Finally after unloading groceries I went to put the car back in the garage and wouldn't start unless kept my.foot off the gas. If I pushed the pedal it would try to stall and die every time.

I finally got the car to go into the garage buy just putting it into gear and letting the clutch out.

What's weird about that is. Last time the car wouldn't start, it would only start when the gas pedal was fully to the floor.
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph
SlowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote