View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017   #59
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
Re: Project Gholt: Slower, Heavier, & Quieter

I gave it the full detailing experience yesterday morning (wash, claybar, and paste wax, among other things) and only found one flaw in the new paint that couldn't be corrected with Meguiar's ScratchX 2.0 and some rubbing; it's a tiny run that looks like got a little too heavy on the pearl down low on the rear driver's side door. Luckily, it's not a big deal and I think anyone else would be hard-pressed to find it unless they really searched hard for something. I of course did find some rock chips I didn't know existed so I'll be ordering a bottle of Dr. ColorChip for this car now too. I would rate the final repair job as a 9.9/10 and am quite happy with how it all turned out. Had they done this quality of work the first time around I would be singing their praises!

I'm taking it in to my tint shop later on this morning to get the new hatch glass done in Llumar 30% ceramic to match the sides, and the windshield with Llumar Air90 like I did on the Vette.

I'm also going around and changing out bulbs with LED's...you know, for energy efficiency
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote