Thread: MitsuStyle.com
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006   #37
Jakey
Asshat King

Send a message via MSN to Jakey
Re: MitsuStyle.com

Personally I don't understand why people feel there is a need for change, especially after a huge debate already took place a few months back when the name change to MidwestDSM.com was proposed. I remember when Allan was on the verge of throwing everything in the dumpster and selling the DSMStyle.com domain but as already pointed out, the site is been a huge success. People from all realms of the Mitsu and non-Mitsu world already are participating members here. If someone feels that they're not welcome because they don't drive a DSM, they need to open their eyes and look at the community that has developed here, and look past what everyone drives. I have been an active member since mid-2002 and did not own a DSM until mid-2004. Having DSM in the domain name obviously didn't bother me. Quite frankly, I believe that changing the name to Mitsustyle.com is only going to invite more stupid fucking idiots who should be spamming the Newbie forum on Toonerz versus wasting everyone's time here.

Proud to be a Cyclone

Check it out: Racers Against Street Racing

Last edited by Jakey; 10-02-2006 at 12:56 PM..
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote