View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014   #3271
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: Dave's Evo X Build/The Life of Dave blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by evotuner View Post
A new turbo???? WTF
The stock turbo was meant to be a temporary setup, I just wanted to get the car together. However, now I am really liking it so unsure if I care to swap it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I will fucking slap you. This power curve makes me want to put this setup on my car.
I feel like the graph doesn't even convey how peppy/fun this car is right now. I am digging it, never though the stock turbo would be so fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Nice power curve, Dave Now park that beast and have some peace of mind for a few months knowing the car won't need any preparation for spring!
Indeed, will be nice to be able to do some normal maintenance in spring when I pull it out and just wash the car and drive it! Feels good to have a functioning car again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
LOL @ new turbo. Does not compile.

Nice on getting it together though!
As I said up top, originally this was a temporary setup but has since grown on me a lot. I really doubt I will change out the turbo next year. I have enough other stuff to buy, like clutch, surge tank, need a helmet for the track, tires, preferably new exhaust or get mine welded etc etc.

The new turbo is low on the list, very low. Maybe I will rework my stocker into an EF1 or something for a bit more top end but I don't know that I want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkrPerformance View Post
if it is running well now. leave it the fuck alone
I will try my best, I have problems leaving well enough alone. But as I said, its nice to have a fully functioning car that rips again.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote