View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010   #124
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Big Brown's Automagic - The last episode in my DSM story.

wow, I can't believe teh last post was a week ago, seems like a month with all the fun I've been having.

I found another ISC around my garage that seems to work for the most part.

I spent 2 nights running down to Savage to have blkrosenova socket my TCU, went to see Jrohner today for some TCU programming action and the TCU was running in limp mode (stuck in 3rd). great right.

This was to wrap up my week of 2, thats right 2 failing Innovate LC1 widebands, I'm gonna have munchgsx stop by and check out my install because I can't believe its teh WB, the first one was bad it was off 2 volts.

Tomorrow I will try to put a bigger ground wire to my power distribution box to see if that helps this issues because I know the LC1 is very picky about grounds.

I'm determined to get this car solid, meaning a good tune and running and driving great before I have to put it away, no matter how many hurdles keep coming up.

I had the double sided tape on the doors removed and the car looks a lot better, hopefully sometime this week I will wash the car and wax it for the first time since owning the car, which reminds me of some good news, I received the title for the car so its officially mine which I hope means we will get along a lot better now.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote