View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012   #1
Brandito93

Drives: 1989 Nissan 240SX RB20
Send a message via Skype™ to Brandito93
FS/FT **TONS OF PICS ** 1990 Nissan 240SX Silvia with RB20 ***CRAZY CLEAN***

I have a 1990 Nissan 240SX. It has a Skyline RB20DET motor in it with 31k on it. Body has 135k. Transmission was just rebuilt. My cell number is 320-766-6141. I'd prefer text. Mods that are done to it are:

Hallman Pro MBC
FMIC
Custom Intake Made by Modern Automotive Performance
3" downpipe
3" exhaust
Clutchmatsters Stage 2 Clutch
Rear LSD
17" Rota D2's
Z32 MAF
Brand new Mishimoto radiator with Mishimoto overflow tank

Transmission was rebuilt by JMJ Transmissions in St. Cloud, MN. I have the receipts for it. Has a full one year parts AND labor warrantee.

Also has brand new tires all the way around. Has BRAND NEW Toyo Extensa 225/45/17's up front and has BRAND NEW Kuhmo Ecsta 235/45/17's in back.

I'm sure I forgot a few things. The car was painted a year ago and it was painted in and out. Has a Silvia S13 front with a Veilside front bumper and 8000k HIDs. Full Cusco coilovers. The car is amazingly clean and drives like a dream. Turns MANY heads. Tuned with Jim Wolf ECU and boost is set at 10psi. Has a few wiring things wrong but I can explain them if you are an interested buyer (they don't effect drivability), clutch takes some getting used to, grabs pretty hard.

Now for the bads:

The seat belt relay went out so unfortunately you have to buckle up like you are in a normal car. The seat belt light flashes too.

The gas cap doesn't have a latch so it hangs open just a little while driving, not bad just being completely honest.

It's low.

More pics available here...Pictures by Brandito93DSM - Photobucket
Brandito93 is offline   Reply With Quote