View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016   #1
Ryze

Drives: 98 Dodge Neon, 93 GSX Race car
1g AWD iira ice race part out

Ive been parting out my IIRA ice race car, I have so many extra parts its difficult to list everything. But the big things I have left
6 Bolt engine, rebuilt in 2007, mileage unknown. has ARP headstuds installed balance shafts already removed, I did the headgasket on it last winter. Small 16 turbo. I never ran it higher than 12psi. $600 obo

Full AWD rear subframe with 3 bolt LSD rear end, Large rear sway bar and steel braided brake lines. $450

Autopower 6 point bolt in, I don't really want to spend the time to remove this, but if someone wants to remove it themselves $150.

JIC Magic Coilovers, custom valved "muellerized" $800, the front camber plates are bent/ should be replaced and they are dirty but still in good shape.

Wilwood 13" track brake kit, with dual piece rotors (aluminum top hats) comes with 5 rotors, and 3 sets of brake pads. require 17" wheels to fit,
$500

This is all of the big stuff, I have tons of stock suspension pieces, a couple ECU's, rear control arms/brakes with 4 bolt cups, transfer case, many transmission pieces.

I have pictures of everything on my phone, please contact me 763 443 9064. Everything is available to pick up as early as tomorrow (sunday 9/25) in coon rapids
Everything is negotiable but low ballers will be ignored.
Ryze is offline   Reply With Quote