Thread: House Projects
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014   #795
scheides
flips McGee

Re: House Projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
That heater should be just fine to take the chill out, my rents had one in their big 3 car garage and in an hour or so it raised the temp in winter to sweatshirt territory. Their garage was attached to the house though.

Good progress! That ladder doesnt look fun to assemble in the sweaty heat weve been having!
Thanks, great info!

Yea you can tell in the one pic I was basically soaked in sweat, didn't realize it though. The heater was worse than the ladder since I had to be up in the attic drilling holes and pulling cable. I showed the pic to my mom and told her I was a little off my rocker to be installing a heater during the height of summer, but then again it probably beats doing it in the dead of winter!

I like to think of it as banking heat energy into the garage so it stays extra warm once it gets cold
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote