View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #1
s1ngletracker

Drives: A BMW
Group buy on active toe eliminator kits?

****UPDATE*****
I am asking $145 for my kit. It comes with 2 1045 steel slugs that are pressed/hammered into your trailing arms and then welded, 2 heavy duty chromoly teflon-injected rod ends with jam nut, and 4 stainless steel spacers so that they sit properly in the mounting tabs with the stock bolts.

I am having 5 sets made. This price is only good for the introductory run. I may need to re-evaluate, and I might sell nationally for a higher price.

Hey all, I'm working with a machine shop to have active toe eliminator kits made.

These will be for a 1g AWD DSM.

They will be similar to the Jay Racing kit, but at least a good bit cheaper:

Jay Racing Kit

Also a better design IMO. It won't require welding (though I'd still recommend it) and will come with a high quality, heavy duty heim style rod end and spacers to install into the stock location with the stock eccentric bolt.

Would anyone be interested in a set? I don't have pricing right now, as I'm still figuring it all out. It will be reasonable though. Just not sure how many people care to have something like this - just want to gauge interest right now. If there is no interest, I'll just make a couple sets for myself and buddies.

More info on active toe and an install guide for the Jay kit:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/arti...eim-joint.html

Sponsored by DB Performance (dbptuning.com)

A dsm, a bimmer, a DORGE CUMMINZ, and a non running DSM race car... for now.

Last edited by s1ngletracker; 04-01-2012 at 10:02 AM..
s1ngletracker is offline   Reply With Quote