Thread: House Projects
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011   #317
scheides
flips McGee

Re: House Projects

It's nothing as cool as a new bathroom, but I spent all last weekend cleaning up my house/garage.

Garage was first, I recycled 25 gallons of oil, I swear 10 of those are not mine, LOL. I got rid of the futon as it just became a place to set stuff and made a shelf instead. Mounted the last reminants of my evo8 on the wall, hung my skis and cleaned up all of the oil spills (there was a huge one in the corner) with oil dry.

I love my garage, that area alone is enough to do 2 engine swaps at the same time, but i still have this over along the other wall:
...hrm, I guess I don't have any pics of it but there's a 4'x16' workbench along the other side--enough to lay out all of the parts for a disassembled engine and work on any of them as needed.

So also built some shelves in the basement and cleaned up this little room behind my furnace to make my new storage/server/foosball room!

Beer fridge is still just around the corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote