View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010   #298
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: Dave's Evo X Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by simulatedwood View Post
Murlo,

Your setup should work just fine, Have you seen some of the setups evodave has been running (I believe 10.5 with 295 width) ? I think you are pretty safe on that setup. As far as Camber goes, Jeff the alingment guy was able to eek out 2.5 degrees of camber on the fronts on my setup just flipping the blots and applying pressure on the lower control arm with a bottle jack when tightening the bolts . As for the rest of the suspension, biggest bang for you buck will be a rear swaybar. I picked up a perrin from MAP for $180. Between tires, agressive alignment, and rear sway. You will be on rails.
Yea I am not too worried. So you think hold off on the drop for now and if that then the Whiteline RCK as well since i was getting that because of the drop?

Regardless I am happy since I am finally getting rims. I am really pushing the budget, but I didn't want to buy tires to go on the stock rims again since I wanted bigger tires...and then i would have to buy more again when I got rims. So kind of the lomker attitude of while your in there, i have that too Just not quite as bad.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote