View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007   #453
MATCHBX
Any 2 card caller.

Pinball Smash Up Champion!
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
I do not like people like Brent Rau - they turn my stomach.

No - because I had my first Rally win this year in Perce Neige - so all is good on my end - no stinging at all.

http://flatovercrest.com/ - the car in the middle we built in our shop.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

Going back a ways here mike. You might want to learn to rephrase things a little better. YOU didn't win the rally, Andrew won in the car you sponsor. There is a difference between working on the car that wins the rally and actually driving it to win the rally.

Brent actually drives the car that wins (and I know he doesn't rally, but winning in a race is winning in a race). So why don't you drive a rally car? It's easy to take credit for something someone else does. I guess I could say that I've taken first place at the rally in Paris, TX a few years ago because I crewed for the wining driver. And yes, I have championships under my belt from actually driving my car in races. Just wanted to say that before you come back and say that I probably don't know how to drive and couldn't win anything. Not to mention I probably have 100 times more stage miles under my belt than you ever will.

Sorry Mike, you seem to blurt out comments without thinking about how you are saying them. From what I've read on here, that SEEMS TO BE how you conduct your business with customers as well. You just say stuff without thinking. The only one that has said anything on this thread from your camp that I can actually respect is Jay. You can tell who's money is actually on the line at this company.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

It's always the second mouse that gets the cheese....

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Superjealousfragilemisswithsexualneurosis----John Valby
MATCHBX is offline   Reply With Quote