View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015   #20
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Re: Climate Change - Stop the bullshit already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
Obviously green life lives off C02... the issue is that its increasing past the norm over centuries, where does it stop?

Viscous, can you really state that all the "pollution" from cars, factories, etc has no affect on the world as a whole?
Of course not.

But the planet has many, many systems in place to deal with it. There have been many natural dissasters thoughout history that were immediately more devistating to the climate than mankind ever was/is, and yet here we are.

In looking around at what the "Do as We Say, Not as We Do" crowd that keeps pushing this agenda of "Climate Change" does in their personal lives, you can't but wonder how much of it is a scam.

But lets do a little reality check.
We had "Global Warming" models 20-30 years ago that said we would basically be dead by now or living in flooded areas because the ocean levels would have risen to extreme levels, covering up most of the USA.
We were told by ManPigBear (Al Gore) that by now there would be no more ice caps because they would have all melted away, yet we have record growth and record cooling. This coming from a man who built a home in Tenn. that uses 20 times the resources of the average American home. It's almost like he forgot what solar, wind and thermal energy was.
Cars run cleaner than they ever have. Any industrial factory built in the USA in the past 20 years are cleaner than ever, in some cases the air and water coming out of them are cleaner than what goes in.

So yeah, call me a skeptic, but I'll believe it when I see it.

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)

Last edited by 1ViciousGSX; 04-10-2015 at 12:49 PM..
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote