View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010   #1
wringer

1993 Laser RS $2500 Grand Forks, ND

I have a 1993 AWD Turbo Plymouth Laser RS with under 125k. It has a rebuilt head with less than 2k miles on it, did timing belt job with gates racing belts, and also a rebuilt ECU (Done by ECM tuning and I had them socket it as well). It runs good, but has Idle surge. I drove it to Grand Forks from Missouri the day after I finished putting the head on with no problems. Good condition for the year, a few door dings, saggy headliner, no rust. I am the second owner the original owner was over 50. This car has been babied still has the original clutch and it holds strong. It is great in the winter, fun and easy to drive.

$2500 obo.

Car is located in Grand Forks, ND. I would fix the idle and drive it, but I don't have a garage/tools available up here. Here are some things that aren't causing the surge: ISC, BISS, FIAV, EGR, or emission lines. I have a feeling it might be injector o-rings.

Please don't lowball, this is unabused and as close to stock as you will find. The only nonstock thing done to it is I deleted the emissions. I kept everything.

The pic is one I found on the internet, mine has no clear coat fade. Other than that identical.
Click image for larger version

Name:	laser2.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	11026
wringer is offline   Reply With Quote