View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014   #9
twisted954
Possible Head Trauma

Drives: after suspension
Re: 92 eagle talon tsi 4g64

Actually...that car is owned by a good friend of mine. It actually sat with us at MAP for about 3 years while he was deployed...during that time, I don't think there was a thing that wasn't built on that car...honestly, I don't remember everything that went into it off the top of my head, but he spared no expense while it was with us right down to the body being sent off for paint...the engine has to be low miles as he almost never drove it. It's honestly one of the best built, cleanest 1g's on the road and the owner doesn't flog it around. Obviously he isn't particularly computer savy when it comes to this listing...but if I had 9K to spend on a built car...this would be at the top of the list.

Don't get me wrong...there is a fine line between endorsing the quality of the car and saying...hey, we built it so it's bad ass...I don't mean that at all...it is a used car and a used built car at that so please don't consider this as some kind of endorsement for sale...but what I am saying is that the owner is a nice guy...and the car is worth the money and if you were to check it out in person, you would have a good idea of what I mean. I wish he hadn't posted this so wishy washy tho...lol