View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014   #1503
scheides
flips McGee

Re: beaterX project thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
I always try to use hump hoses at the end terminations (turbo and tb) just because of motor flex. Sure maybe it adds a twat's hair of turbulence into the mix, but whatever to me that's OK if there's a purpose behind it.

Keep up the good work man.
LOL@twatty turbulance! Ya I have long considered doing this but never bothered---it's never been a problem before now and I've owned the car for like...geez...4 years now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin 1G Drummer View Post
Haha I don't claim bus lengths. Just that from the time we would go I had no idea where you were so I didn't want to let off. I have since changed my sprockets (both lighter and +2 teeth on the rear) so I'm sure now I would pull quite a bit more.
Hah yea it you were definitely pulling on me through the top of 4th, nice and steady but not like walking away. Damn you and your cogs! You should put one on with LESS teeth, you know.....to improve fuel efficiency
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote