View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007   #2
santa
Boost Spike

Drives: 93 talon Automagickinda....
Send a message via AIM to santa
Re: FS: 1997 Eclipse GSX - Help me fund the Evo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D. View Post
Car is a red 1997 Eclipse GSX (VIN: 4A3AL54F7VE014119) with around 120,000 miles on odometer (I'll get the exact number later) with tan leather interior. I bought the car with a broken engine and instead of just putting something in there to get it running again I kept buying parts. One thing led to another, I bought an Evo and this really has no point in being in my posession any longer. I hope someone can pick this up and continue what I lost motivation to finish. For now I'm selling it as a whole, I do not want to part it out just yet. Here is the list of parts as best as I can remember, I'll add more if I come across more. If you want pictures of anything, just ask. I'll do what I can to get some up this week.

As the car sits now the engine is on a stand, head, manifolds, timing parts, oil filter housing, turbo and oil lines all bolted up. I put the timing belt on to make sure all was well, so now the oil pan needs to be put on, oil pump primed with timing belt off then put back on and the engine is pretty much ready to put into the car. The last things the car needs to run are air intake temp sensor, MAP sensor and intercooler piping.

At the moment I am asking for $9,000 for everything.

Body:
No visible rust but needs some TLC. Was in underground parking for a year and now has several door dings. Both bumpers need to be repainted, the front was resprayed red over maroon and was never prepped so now it's flaking off, the rear was scuffed in a parking lot on the left corner. The left side skirt cap on the front was broken so I ordered a new one which is still sitting in the box unpainted.

Interior:
Needs a vacuuming but is otherwise clean, just one small tear on the driver seat in the usual spot that gets the most wear.

Go-fast parts:
Built 2.0 6-bolt - Ross 8.5:1 Pistons and Eagle Rods, balanced
Head is port matched and has upgraded valve springs (forgot brand)
HKS 280 cams (new, unused)
Brand new oil pump, water pump, 1990 oil filter housing and all timing belt parts
780 or 880cc injectors, can't remember
GT3561 turbo (new, unused)
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator (new, unused)
AEM EMS (new, unused)
Prothane motor mounts (not installed)
Koni 5-way adjustable shocks
H&R race springs (about a 2" drop)
Apexi N1 turbo back exhaust
ADR 17x7 wheels, 5-spoke black (don't know what model exactly)
Ebay 24x12x3 bar and plate intercooler, 3" inlet/outlet
Victory Performance tubular O2 housing, external dump w/ Tial wastegate (38 or 40mm, unsure)

Drivetrain:
Shep rebuilt transmission (came with the car, was told it has 10,000 miles or less on it)
Fidanza flywheel (new, unused)
Slowboy Racing clutch (was told it's similar to an ACT 2100, came with the car, unknown miles, still has life on it)

Braided stainless lines:
-4 line from oil filter housing to turbo with 40 micron inline filter (unassembled)
-6 lines and fittings from fuel filter to fuel rail, from fuel rail to FPR, from FPR to return line (unassembled)
-8 lines from oil filter housing to oil cooler and back (needs 1/2" NPT to -8 AN fittings for the oil cooler) (unassembled)
-10 line and fittings from turbo to oil pain, fitting bolted to turbo, other welded to oil pain in stock location (unassembled)

I know you said you want to sell it as a whole. but I'm looking for a 2g parts car to do an awd swap on Sarah's car. Let me know if you want to get ride of the car. with or without the shep trans.