Thread: Hooligan
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019   #10
MustGoFaster

Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion!
Drives: A big dirty V8
Send a message via ICQ to MustGoFaster Send a message via AIM to MustGoFaster Send a message via Yahoo to MustGoFaster Send a message via Skype™ to MustGoFaster
Re: Hooligan

Here we are 4 years later. I'm sure some of you have seen posts from me looking for parts and stuff. I've been working on this POS recently. It's so close, but so far from running. Drivetrain is in place, needs a bit of work in the fuel pump department (currently handled by turning a jump box on and off to run the pump, due to busted ground wire).

Engine has compression 120-150psi on all cylinders. Not 100% awesome but should run. Timing marks all line up every time I check them. It's had 660's and 720's in it with stock and a chipped EPROM ECU. It shows signs of life and been soo close to running. Also installed an SAFCII recently. Gotten it to run for 10-15 seconds, rev to 2500 ish, idle for 3-5 seconds a few different times. But it just doesn't to anything consistently. Checked for spark and haven found any issues on that side either.

Does anybody have a working data-logger for a 1G I could borrow? Or a set of stock 450CC injectors? Looking to eliminate variables before I start this thing on fire.