Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
Re: House Projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enes View Post
Grats Jakey...

be ready for no more free time! There is always something to do around the house!!!

-E
Quoted for TRUTH!

I got this house for 15k less the the other ones in the same complex were going for, simply because it needs a little work. That bedroom was the worst condition area in the whole house, and didn't even cost 1k to do everything I did. The rest of the house still has things it needs, but I was definately willing to save 15k just because it needed a little work done, plus I can redo it how I want it.

My next project will be to redo the entry way floor. I like tile, but I haven't decided yet if I am going to do tile or just vinyl linoleum flooring for the entry way. I was planning on tile, but I am leaning towards vinyl linoleum now because it's an area that sees a lot of traffic and gets dirty, and I think vinyl will be easier to clean, don't have to worry about dirty grout and what not.

After that, I am going to completely redo the main level. New carpet, new kitchen flooring, either shorten one of the counters, or just eliminate the counter all together and get an Island instead. That project may get a bit spendy, so I'll be saving for a little while before I do that!
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote