Thread: UBER SS
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016   #68
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Re: UBER SS

It's been a while, I've been busy. But I did just finish installing a new fuel system.

I ran -12 out of the tank to the pump, -10 from the pump to the bypass regulator, -10 back to the tank, and -8 to the carb.

Magnafuel Pro Star 500 to Aeromotive A2000 bypass regulator, then returned back to the tank.

Video of return dump back to the tank.
Engine off, but even if it was running it wouldn't make a dent in flow at idle. This was with 5.5psi at the carb.
That's a 5/8 inch stream of fuel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EL-HEmSHS8&hd=1

Shouldn't have any issues at WOT either.

Might be more than I need at this time, but I'll never have to worry about running out of fuel again. I bought it from a good friend that just had Magnafuel go through it prior to his moving to fuel injection on his twin turbo car. Got the pump and Aeromotive A2000 13202 regulator from him for $300, couldn't pass it up.

Mounted it on the mid-rear frame cross rail (not the frame cross member directly behind the bumper). The bumper and rear cross frame member are giving some protection.

The other frame mounted filter is for the nitrous fuel pump/system.
That red wire has been secured to the frame properly , pics were taken during the install.

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote