Old 04-18-2016   #7
rose0529
Who has my man-card?

Drives: a red car
Send a message via AIM to rose0529
Re: The new DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
Looked awesome in Michigan, dislike the plastidip haha. Enjoy! Quite a change from the bmw, hopefully a fun toy comes later on.
Yeah, I have something planned for the future. I also have the motorcycle to play with for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracka View Post
Getting the tint done on AJ's tint day?
Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
Junk, take it back!

For real tho, nice choice. I hear ya on looking at V6's but soon as you drive the V8 then you just can't look back! Sounds like yours has more options than mine (sunroof, cooled seats). I actually ended up really liking the polished/black wheel look. At least now there's some sort of distinguishing difference between ours, lol!

Any mods planned? So far I've done the Mopar intake, and the Mopar interior lighting kit. Plan on getting some running boards but then probably calling it quits there. Since you're 2014 you have better tuning options, I was looking at a Diablo setup from Hemi Fever, you could maybe look into that if interested.

OH and yeah, sounds like there'll be two black durango's getting tint at AJ's lol

Haha, yeah at least this way it doesn't look like I completely copied you! I really like the blacktop package wheels, so maybe if I find a good deal on a set I'll do that. I wasn't too worried about the sunroof, but I kinda wanted the cooled seats, so I was happy to find those.

Yeah I have back and forth on the running boards, we'll see how it goes. There are a couple options i kinda like. Intake maybe at some point we'll see. If i can find a really good deal on the diablosport I might pull the trigger.
rose0529 is offline   Reply With Quote