View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014   #44
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Brad's New Bike - '12 ZX10R

^ lol, awe. Good looking out on the free shit though, I am a cheap bastard.

Was pretty determined to get back on the track and do better with a working air shifter. After my first pass and spinning really hard I think I got a little gun shy and was cutting pretty bad 1.6 60' times. I was able to get one or two into the 1.5's again and figured I'd go for broke and try to turn down my kill time a bit. Turn down for 9.0s?!?

Ended up turning the kill time down too much and it didn't have enough kill time to make the 1-2 shift. Pretty much wrecked most of the decent launches I had trying to get it dialed back in.

I was able to beat my personal best by .004 and the trap speeds were in the 149's all day long on a full pass where I didn't screw something up.

My best 60' time was on the best 1/4 time and on that run the bike carried the front tire through all of first. I kind of wish I could go lower to help combat the wheelie but unless I buy/make a front fender lowering bracket the front can't go any lower and the adjustable link in the back is about maxed out too.

Kind of want to go out to either the midway shoot out in Cedar Falls or go up to Fargo on Oct 4 with some race gas in it, maybe drop a lb or two and go for broke. If I could 60' a 1.49 and had 8-10 more hp from race gas I think it has a 8.99 in it. Whoooooooooooo knows
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote