View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010   #18
1G_DSM

Drives: 1994 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Auto
Re: WTB Evo8 or Evo9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Blower View Post
Apparently, dealers also know this. A super mint 06 MR went through today and it brought what I thought was retail money. EVO's are one of the few cars that seem to actually be going up in value, at least the lower mileage mint ones.
Yeah I noticed this too, to some extent that is. Some private sellers want like $2-3K (or more) over the KBB price for a car listed in excellent shape. Very few cars are in perfect excellent shape. I'm like wth?!, I like Evos but they're not worth 25K (or more =\) to me (EvoVIIIs & IXs that is). It's gets pretty frustrating. If I'm paying 25K+ for an evo I mind as well save up a little more and just get an EvoX that is in better shape and has lss mileage. Don't get me wrong, I've seen a few decently priced Evos, just that while some are priced fairly, others are asking ridiculous asking prices. I've been looking at a bunch of cars over the past two months, I'm just getting sick of searching for a car. If I would have acted faster (and known how frustrating this would be to find a car), I should have just bought t-revzr's evo =\

I'm not interested in any silver Evos, sorry. I'm just not attracted to silver evos for some reason. I want to like that color but I just don't. It's all personal preferance, nothing wrong with silver.
1G_DSM is offline   Reply With Quote