View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007   #1
scheides
flips McGee

S2kracka - Chris Hughes

Excellent buyer. I was on my way up to Brookdale the other day and he goes, 'hey, pick me up an oil filter for my 1G.' So, I added that to my bill-of-sale and headed out. I put the extra filter in the trunk of my Evo and left it there for a few days, and Chris didn't dog me about it or nothin! I thought for sure he'd be all up in my koolade about his phatty oil filter (I got he big gvr4 one, not the puny one) but no, I mentioned to him that I still had it in my trunk and he said he'd get it from me when we met up for lunch.

So we met at the Atlantic Buffet in Bloomington. I decided this would be a good spot--middle of the day, lots of people around, plenty of witnesses in case anything crazy went down with the exchange. I popped my trunk as he pulled up and tossed him the filter. But then, no cash. I totally thought he was gonna scam me out of my $5.

But then sure enough after lunch he slapped $6 down in front of me and kindly said, 'there ya go!' I gave him back the extra $1 and he insisted I take it--what a guy!
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote