Thread: House Projects
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014   #858
scheides
flips McGee

Re: House Projects

IDK if I ever posted but garage project is done for now, got all of the holes and misc gaps closed up with new seals and such so we'll put the heater to the test once the snow starts to fly!

Anyone know any wireless-enabled line-voltage thermostats that support 208V/30A ?

Fucking Hughes and a coworker of mine jinxed me I swear. Him with the new hotness and coworker was going on about how flaky refridgerators are. My fridge defrosted the freezer one weekend earlier this summer and then started working again before much more than the ice cream melted...well last weekend it kicked the bucket for good. It was like 47°F in the freezer and only got down to 57°F in the fridge.

Needless to say I threw away a shitload of good food Thankfully the beer didn't spoil so natually I found a replacement beer fridge that has a little extra room for normal groceries

Will have to slowly re-stock it, these things are not cheap. It's a GE Adora 25.9, and because my house is pretty old the cabinet above it was sagging a bit so it needed to be cut about a half inch...the day it was going to be delivered I was scheduled for a customer training with like 20 people that I could not reschedule so TKR Mark swung by and made sure the delivery guys didn't hit my tv on the way in (front door was the only option) and he must have been bored because the damn thing was hooked up and ready to rock for me by the time I got home! Such a freaking rock star--thanks again dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote