View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010   #135
scheides
flips McGee

Re: Modern Automotive Performance 2nd Annual Sport Compact Proving Grounds June 26-27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QUICK4 View Post
I am going to cordon off a large section on the back straight Friday. (mostly grass but with some community slabs) Let me know how many people to expect and I'll try and get enough room. Last year we had a pretty good community pit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty1638 View Post
Scheides, so far it's myself, brian (towing my car if it's ready) tony, brandon, and whomever else. We could pit in the area before turn 10 (turn left once you enter main gate area) It's all mainly pavement, but there should be some

Scheides if you have anything locked down, or an awning or something you'd like me to set up once we get there, we should meet up beforehand, and sort it out.
Sounds like you two will both be up there nice and early Friday? If so please connect and figure out a good spot for us! Remember, some grass, some room for wrenching. I suppose there's no power outlets out there anywhere is there? That would be nice but kinda meh. If we could just have like a row of cars lined up on the pavement with nice wide spots so people can wrench on their cars or just park them, and then we could have like a row of open area for hanging out, then a row of tents for sleeping in, that would be awesomeness!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote