View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016   #199
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

Send a message via AIM to SlowWhite
Re: 1997 GSX - DD, RR, and 11's.

Bored at work so I thought I'd do a preview posted vs.installed. (hasn't arrived yet)

I must have leaned on my stock coolant reservoir or just age. But when I started the car last time, I saw the coolant was leaking onto the ground (from sliding it in and out or me pusing to hard on it, as it has a hairline crack where it mounts)

So...
Mishimoto coolant reservoir is ordered.
I also didn't like the hose it comes with so ordered some Braided line for that
And while I was in the braided line mood. I went ahead and bought new Braided lone for my oil catch can, silver to replace the black on black. As I'm going with a silver/black themed engine bay.

I also needed another mounting solution for my oil temp gauge which I already have so I a bought an ortiz center vent dual pod. But there's a 6 week turn around on that. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a Trans temp gauge to fill the last spot. But that will be when I have tmz build my tranny and do a custom cooling mod as well

Not sure if I posted it but installed my new airbag as the last one was warped from sun. I also installed a new driversidea door handle after the wife got a little to agressive when the doors were locked lol.
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph

Last edited by SlowWhite; 07-18-2016 at 08:02 AM..
SlowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote