View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015   #156
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

Send a message via AIM to SlowWhite
Re: 1997 GSX - DD, RR, and 11's.

Got under the car today and Oil pan is toast its dented really bad as well as leaking from the gasket (havent taken if off yet to see if the bolt holes to the block are messed up) there is oil that starts at my return line and it covers pretty much the entire length of my underbellow. by the time I got home I was sitting at 15psi on my aem gauge, and when I checked the dipstick there was maybe a 1qt of oil left.
I also noticed my bumper pushed up against my FMIC and dented a bunch of fins but I dont see any holes or anything really major other then dented fins.

So Moroso Oil pan will be purchased sooner then I planned along with upgrading my 10an drain to 12an(guy gave me the part for the turbo I just dont have the line or fitting to weld to the oil pan atm. But still might be a while till I do this. Wife is on her way to doctors now to see about being induced later this week (my father birthday is this saturday, and I've asked her to see if Sat is possible) so everything will get put on hold for a while if the doctors say its ok.
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph

Last edited by SlowWhite; 04-14-2015 at 11:31 AM..
SlowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote