View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009   #1
viridionplague

Drives: 1991 talon tsi, 1991 stealth
4seasons69, poor

well recently i asked for help screwing in the clutch adjustment rod and getting the clutch all adjusted for 25 bucks, as stated in this thread. i ended up just giving him 30 bucks off what he owed me for a motor i sold to him earlier.

http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24818

4seasons69 cam out to help me, poked around under the dash for a half hour or so before finding out the threads were bad. after that he said he would be back the next day with a tap and die kit.

the next day i get a call saying he had to work late and come in early so it would be a day or 2.

after that i didnt hear from him for 2-3 weeks, so i finally went out and bought a whole new master cylinder cause i dont know if you can take the rod out, or where to buy just a single rod. and i needed this done ASAP due to threats of having it towed.

after i got it home i talked to him asking for my 30 bucks back, as he didnt do what i paid him to do.

i was basically told to f-off and that i was lucky i didnt get charged what he normally charges for side work.

so for the most part i ended up paying 30 bucks for him to come to my house, poke my car for a few minutes and accomplish nothing
viridionplague is offline   Reply With Quote