View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011   #157
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Big Brown's Automagic - The last episode in my DSM story.

So......
I couldn't find this the other night when I wanted to update it, but here is a quick update w/o pics.

Since last time I have gotten rid of that POS Innovate LC1 wideband, pulled out my center diff. to have it welded and sent out both TCUs, one was ruined by a local and I am having ECMlink swap the socket and chip over to my TCU that was in teh car (yes I'm lucky).

I also have a filter and shift kit for the transmission, so with all these things I should be good to go as far as the transmission goes for this year.

I still need to fix axle seals in the trans, put in a used T-case (mine was getting noisy), fix oil pan leak and turbo return line leak, swap in 4-bolt rear end, and buy a wideband.

There is basically lots of little crap to do to get it running again and I'm currently on day 10 of a 18 day work streak so time isn't really there but I'm trying to make it happen.

After more research, my goal at MAPs proving grounds if I get a FMIC is to run a 12.0

My personal goal is to beat my 11.7 from 2008 and maybe if money is good beat my 120 trap from then too.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote