View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008   #57
TehMugZor

Re: Venturi vacuum pump

IceMinion here:

Sleepy: Thank you for asking questions, I would be glad to help. On a Suck-Through setup(your car/rare in the DSM world) you would take the boost from the "A1" port on your TB. Feed that into the venturi and the output for the venturi will go before the turbo and after the GM MAF, identical to a 1G/2G mas setup.

Andrew7dg - thank you for adding somethign worth-while to this thread. There has been no R&D into the actual size of the ports for the venturi, my buddy and I just pieced together parts that we felt would work, and again, on my buddys built 2.4 it solved all of our problems. I would be glad to show you how to make one, ill even give you one if you let me watch your MS-II install/wire-up on your car.

My galant has a blow through setup, so i have to take my boost before the GM maf, so anywhere after the turbo in the charge pipe section

This week is mid-terms for me in college, my spring break starts friday, will have time to get some actual boost/vacuum numbers posted up here (in case people are actually interested)

tpunx99GSX - thanks for the "Sandy Vagina" comment, this thread reminds me of junior high

blageo - thanks for banning me, i feel like i am trying to teach math to a room full of defication-flinging apes
TehMugZor is offline   Reply With Quote