View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006   #9
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
Re: MitsuStyle.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ju-on
If you are changing it because a lot of the members on here have changed to a different car besides DSM's, well then lets change the name to www.mitsubmwhondalincolnchevystyle.com People didn't just leave DSM's, and get an evo. A lot of them moved on to completely different cars. I don't see a real good reason to change the name, unless you're looking to advertise the site on your evo, and don't want a sticker that says DSM on it. I don't have a big influence on decisions made on this site, but my humble opinion is that the change is dumb.

MitsuStyle just opens up the doors fro us in several areas. It will allow us to expand with and for our vendors. Also gives us the ability to give new vendors a reason to sign up (Wheel & Tint location, and Detail Location). For all we know, we will never get a 3G member or 4G owner to sign up. People will stick to MN3S and MN EVO cause they are great sites and resources in themselves. We are just giving ourselves the chance to build something bigger and better out of something that has been good for so long.

DSMStyle has been my baby for so long and I never thought it would end up being what is is. Neither did many others who have come and gone since then. But look at it now.. 15 million hits a month. Lets give this baby a chance to succeed as well. We have the team and member base to do it.