View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016   #6
sleepydsm
Kevin

Send a message via AIM to sleepydsm
Re: Looking to buy 1g timing parts + Flywheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41chev4g63 View Post
So, I am looking for the driver side motor mount bracket that the timing belt tensioner pivots on for a 1g. I have a 2g one but want it to match the hole in the timing belt cover. I am also looking for the metal dust shield that I believe bolts to this mount and the one above it that bolts to the head (preferably not chopped up. If you know of where to buy these things new I would be all for that as well.

Along with the timing stuff I am looking for a 6 bolt awd flywheel, clutch fork and pivot ball.

And lastly I am looking for the water outlet housing both the one that bolts to the head and the outlet that the rad hose clamps to. As with the stuff above, I am looking for the 1g version.

I live an hour south of the Twin Cities in Owatonna but make it up there most weekends.

Let me know what you have and how much you need.
Nick, I don't like them, but they do sell those aftermarket lightweight flywheels. I'm sure yu're just trying to save some dough and you're not an idiot. You should give Blageo a call and see if he has anything lying around!
Currently on Corvette #4
sleepydsm is offline   Reply With Quote