View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017   #96
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Brad's New Bike - '12 ZX10R

Finally got around to putting together a quick video of me and paul racing against our buddy with a turbo busa. Pauls on the blue bike with a big bore motor and we were pretty damn close, but he edges me out. The poor turbo busa was just fighting traction issues as it was pretty cold out and the bike needs help with the setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az5vZsACa_Q&hd=1

Starting to work on this thing again! Kinda miss tinkering out in the garage.

Going to pull the motor and send off the head off to get some head work done. Plan is to deck the head, port work, valve job, degree'd cams and thinner headgasket.The guy who is doing my head said he did a similar build for one of his customers and he made 209 on race gas and 199 on pump gas. I'd be extremely pumped to get 200 on race gas as that'd be a huge increase over what it makes now.

Going to try losing about 10-15ish more lbs between me and riding gear this winter. Hopefully with being lighter and that head work and race gas the bike can dip into the 8.6's so I can say its a mid 8 second bike lol.

Then after doing a track day or 2 in the spring I'm going to put it back to stock wheel base, do a couple aero modifications and see if this thing can do 200mph in a mile and a half out in Maine in September. Should be a fun year!
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote