View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019   #782
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
Re: Meet GheyRay: Lower, Wider, Lighter!

I got the car back from the Corvette shop last night after getting home from the afternoon in Sioux Falls for Julie's initial Lasik consultation appointment (I took the opportunity to make a Harbor Freight run!). I still hear some light suspension noise, but definitely seems diminished with an overall tighter feeling. Guess I need to come to terms with the fact the car is over 5 years old and won't be flawless forever. Their mechanic looked over everything along with taking it for a test-drive and said it all checked out with nothing appearing excessively worn or damaged.

Now that I have new swaybar bushings & end-links front & rear I'm just going to leave well enough alone and keep on enjoying it for the remainder of the summer! Hopefully next year comes and it won't need anything more since this year has been excessive in the replacement parts department. I can also reenable AFM with these angled o2 sensor sims installed

Local Corvette BBQ next weekend at this shop, then a Corvette picnic in northern Minnesota at my parents house the weekend after that (catered by Famous Dave's which should be awesome, especially with 25+ cars)!
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote