View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012   #15
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Re: WTB: 6 Bolt Cylinder Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Blower View Post
Yeah, you're way off on the $200. I sold Chris a mint uncut 1G head for $100, it might have been worth $125-$150 to the right buyer, but nobody would pay $200, they're just too common. Now a factory new head is a whole different story, I paid up for the one I've got.
See, I wouldn't have known that. I merely went off of what I found online.

This would have been all that anyone would have needed to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackawdtsi View Post
Long distance shipping is usually involved on anything from tuners for one. For two you're looking at a head that hasn't sold. There's a reason for that. You're not seeing the sold at price, you're seeing the asking price. I've never paid more than $150 for a perfectly working head that wasn't built.
I kind of figured $200 would've been the shipped price, or to bring it the next time I am in the area. It isn't cheap to drive down from where I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha D View Post
Can mitsustyle add like a LIKE status or response button already! Eloborate further haha this dude lol!
See this is what I am talking about. I was trying to keep this on the topic at hand, and whatever else people had to say for whatever reason could be done privately instead.
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote