View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014   #45
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Brad's New Bike - '12 ZX10R

Put a Pirelli MT 75 90/80/17 tire on the front this weekend. Helped lower the bike a bit, just have to watch for pot holes a bit more.

A comparison of the new tire vs a regular tire I had laying around

Had to install some DME fender lower brackets since without lowering the fender the gap between the tire and the fender was a 2.5 finger gap and just looked silly. Looks pretty stock if you didn't know any better I think.

Bike got a few races in this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZR-IlUbD24&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Busa was running a pretty decent sized shot. I think if he didn't get a tiny jump both times I think the bike would have possibly pulled a bit instead of catching back up. Either way it was a good race besides me screwing up the second one lol

Picked up some mr12. Going to dump some of that in on Friday and try and let the autotune do its things Friday then its off to rock falls on Saturday to try/hope for another personal best.

Got my ghetto mini compressor to not leak last night as well. So even though it's not in the tail I'll be able to fill my air tank up to 130psi vs the 95/100psi I could get from the track compressor. Hopeful that with the extra pressure that I can reduce kill time a bit and should maybe/possibly/hopefully help with getting just that tiny bit faster et/mph
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote