View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006   #1
chengsta

Drives: '93 mirage es - evoIII
I've been jacked! :(

To put things short so I dont go rambling on and on because I'm pretty pissed right now. But I wake up this morning to find out someone STOLE my exhaust from my '99 Spyder and from my brother's '90 Civic hatch & his '91 prelude 4WS. NOTHING else was taken from the 3 cars except the mufflers. Instead of stealing the whole 3in TSUDO N1 EXTRME cat-back I had they only took it off from the axle back. Correct me If I'm worng but I was like HOW DUMB can they be, the piping on it is 3in so that'll never bolt up to a factory Eclipse exhaust system.

Now I'm stuck driving around town w/o a muffler unless I can find a place that sells an N1 style axle back exhaust to bolt onto my TSUDO system or else I just might just have to buy another 3in TSUDO EXTREME N1 cat-back system ($260) which I really dont want to do *cry*. I Just hope in the mean time I dont get pulled over by the cops :S.

Well now I get the joy of going to work with this going through my head. Sorry if this isn't like a big deal to you but I just needed to release some anger.

I can tell you this though, If I ever find out who took my exhaust they will REGRET it ^_^

Last edited by chengsta; 06-09-2006 at 11:30 AM..
chengsta is offline   Reply With Quote