Old 10-08-2005   #79
GSXMatt
You can't buy my Evo.

Drives: 03Evo,11Altima
Send a message via AIM to GSXMatt
Re: DSM people- sightings???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tALoNGiRL118
Uhhh, like I said before video camera is out of commision. I can bring a camera though. I'm sad, I don't want this video to be all pics. I'll go to Wendy's but after that I have to go to Mobile because I plan on meeting up with some kids from school who are DSM pimps. Well actually just one but I guess more people will be there. But if anyone else gets footage, let me know.
Who, Nash? What about me huh? Sheesh.

Anyways Everyone should rely on the video I'm making. Trust me guys. It's pretty much DSM dominated. Well, it was.
Got some pretty good footage of sleepydsm tonight, btw sleepy it was tight rolling with you all night long, its too bad we kept running into places that were already busted.

Once again, our video is almost finished, if ANY DSM people want there car shot, or something, you have to let me know ASAP! A lot of the video has already been edited, and so far in running length were looking at over an hour of stuff. I'll keep everyone posted if anyone cares to know! Either hit me up on Mudvayne1543(AIM) or pm me for my Cell number.

EDIT: Also if anyone is interested, head on over to atcracing.proboards28.com. DSMstyle's finest Khadgar has hosted 2 "trailers" but both are pretty old and don't have much in them. Watch for the next trailer, which just needs to be hosted!

Last edited by GSXMatt; 10-08-2005 at 01:47 AM..
GSXMatt is offline   Reply With Quote