Thread: House Projects
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007   #97
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
Re: House Projects

My next project is my entry way. I'm basically going to keep it somewhat simple there as well. I don't want to get too fancy and spend too much, because this is just a townhouse afterall. But then again, I don't want it to look cheap and tacky. I just want it to look nice and clean and welcoming. I will not be painting the trim, I will be keeping it the way it is, the staind wood color. I will tile the floor, not with expensive our extraordinary tiling, but some nice clean and affordable tile that will be able to take the amount of traffic that the entryway sees. Walls will be painted in a color that will hopefully hide finger prints a lot better then the current White color does. The doors will be repainted, and probably new door handles will be put on. New light fixuteres will be put up since the current ones look kinda cheesy in my opinion. Should be a much less involved job then the bedroom was, except for the fact that I'll have to remove the trim this time. Other than that, should be a lot quicker then the bedroom was, I just need to make up my mind on everything. I'll put up some before pictures of what it looks like right now a little later on when I'm closer to the time I'll be redoing it all.
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote