Thread: House Projects
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016   #1003
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: House Projects

Finally after three years of planning, delays, and redesigns, Im finally building my new deck.
Some Specs and Features:
400 Sq Ft of deck space
Cumaru Hardwood deck boards
Deck Drainage overjoist under boards

The Deck will come off of our 3 season Porch and wrap around the house and step up to a large platform on the back side of the house. where eventually we will replace the window in our living room to make a door.

Some pics of the plans and current progress:
3d Rendering Made by Bighammer Software

Plan View:

Cumaru Deck boards on the left, Framing lumber from JL Schweiters Building supply (Awesome price and awesome straight pressure treated lumber)

Holes Dug

Currently have all of the cement curing for the piers. Ledger board is attached. I have a kids bday party this weekend then next week i will start doing all of the framework and get rippin.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote