View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009   #1
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
Using the classifieds - please read!

Pay special attention to the 6th rule which I just added.

http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/announcement.php?f=78

First, I highly suggest if you have not posted before that you do so in the new members section. This is located in the off topic area.

Second, we are not putting restrictions on who can and can't post at this time. We ask that you own the items you are selling. No Ebay ads. Spammers will be removed quickly, as well as lackluster posts . We have more of an interest in protecting the buyer, over the seller.

Third, understand that if you have no interest in buying the items for sale keep your mouth shut. There is no reason for someone to make comments such as "your price is way too high" or "that's a pile of shit" or wishing people luck on their sale. You will enjoy a vacation from the site for similar posts.

Forth, Protect yourself. Be careful in all aspects of the transactions. Mitsu-Style.com is in NO WAY liable for any issues regarding any transactions.

Fifth, Ask. If you have a question and don't want to put it in the thread, PM the seller or an Admin if need be.

Sixth, be specific! Include details. FS/WTB ads that do not include details such as what type of car they are for will be deleted since they will do nothing but lead to confusion and potentially lead to a bad sale.

Last edited by Kracka; 02-16-2010 at 02:29 PM..
Kracka is online now   Reply With Quote