View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011   #1
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Help fund my Talon build!

Since school has started, I have lost hours at work. Because of this my pay has dropped...dramatically. So, it is time to start selling the little odds and ends I have for some cash.

I will add to this as I find things. Here we go:

Brand New, never been used Ebay exhaust manifold. I paid close to $100 for it with shipping. (I will also include the gasket, bolts and washers that came with it). I would like to get around $85 shipped or picked up.

Another fine Ebay piece. O2 housing with dump tube. Once again I paid close to $95 for it (I believe). Will include gaskets, bolts and washers. $70 shipped obo.

Godspeed (Ebay) FMIC with piping for a 16g. A friend of mine had this on his Talon for awhile. He has begun the process of completely rebuilding it so I bought a few things off of him. This was one of them. I repolished and straightened the fins that face the front. I also cleaned it out (completely). I would really like $200 picked up.

^^ This includes all the pipes (w/Greddy BOV flange), couplers and T-bolt clamps needed (minus a 2g TB elbow^^.

Real or Fake (not sure) HKS SSQV parts. I bought it earlier this week, decided to take it apart and try to fix what I found wrong with it. As I was putting it back together it broke. I would fix it but no one seems to know where to find the part I need to fix it. Best offer on all the parts I guess.

(Broken piece if anyone can tell me what it is).

Two Kicker Comp 10's in a sealed "B-Box". New I was told these are worth $300 (the whole setup). I realize they are used, but they were lightly used. A friend of mine had them for a very short time. Then he traded his car they were in for an RS to build. These got put in his room and I ended up with them.

A 600watt amp wouldn't do them justice if that tells you anything. $225 obo and I'll bring them to you! (Please realize I live about 4 hours from the Cities).

There are more pictures of the BOV parts in this album.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 11-06-2011 at 10:54 PM..
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote