View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011   #26
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Beater 2g Round 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhart View Post
Maybe you could put some of that bass boat sparkle in the white and have candy too, all Swalchick style n shit LOL

Plus, if its shaved and white, it'd be easy to clean. blast of brake clean and 30 seconds with a rag = good to go
haha I kind of liked Kevin's valve cover for being different I do think a little brake clean and a rag would clean it up nicely though if I went with white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
^lol.

I was planning on shaving mine and going white, i just need to get a crankcase breather setup done.
Oh no, I'll have to get mine done first so I'm not copying you You going with a crazy breather setup or something? -10 lines and stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93gtpeater View Post
I saw you getting on hwy 36 tonight around 5. You were heading east. I was a couple cars back. I see a talon just like yours in the morning at that stop light when iam going to work. Its a darker color tho. I never get a good look to see who it is. I like goodharts idea. it would look really nice with black timing belt cover, black spark plug wire, and a white fuel rail. Do a shaved black intake manifold.
Ohh, I was on my way to go get that extra valve cover. I like your idea of the white and black too, might have to roll with that.
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote